Things I'm Thankful For:
- My wonderful husband, Dave for being so dedicated to school and yet still able to be the funniest person I know!
- My family for always being there when I need someone to talk to on my drive home and for being just as excited to see us as we are to spend Thanksgiving with them!
- My in-laws for loving me as I'm their own daughter and always being there to help us out with anything from strep throat to car trouble. We can't thank you all enough for being so awesome!
- Cooper and Nigel, the most adorable dogs you'll ever meet, for being cuddly when I want to cuddle and funny when I need to be entertained!
- My awesome friends because they're always ready to have a good time, no matter if it's raining on the 4th of July we always find a way to have a blast!
- Our cute house, I'm so excited to decorate our first house for Christmas and make our first Holiday memories in it!
- My blog readers (especially those who comment!) and for fun blog posts from other awesome bloggers!
I hope you all are making wonderful Thanksgiving memories!
Lots of love!