2 pounds of Chicken (6-8 breasts)
- 3 cups Buttermilk
- 2 cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups Italian Style Bread Crumbs
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F
- Place the buttermilk in a large bowl, add the chicken breasts and stir to coat
- Let stand 15 minutes and up to 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, stir together the Parmesan cheese and Italian style bread crumbs in a large bowl (I like to break the parmesan up a bit so the pieces aren't so long and it will coat the chicken easier this way)
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil and spray with nonstick spray
- Remove the chicken breasts from the buttermilk and coat them in the parmesan and bread crumb mixture, be sure to press hard so the coating sticks
- Arrange the chicken breasts on baking sheets and space evenly
- Bake until they are cooked through and golden brown, depending on the size of the breasts and your oven this will vary but mine takes around 15 minutes
- Serve with your favorite pasta and a vegetable of your choice
I served ours with Angel Hair Pasta with herbs and french cut green beans, popped a loaf of french bread in the oven right after the chicken came out and voila! Dave is begging for me to make it again, he loved it, as well as everyone else who tried!
Yummy, yummy, yummy...you did a great job!
Post a Comment